Manage the materials supply to the production line
Somewhere between materials procurement and distribution of finished goods, you make things. How efficiently each manufacturer does so, has a lot to do with Manufacturing Logistics – The art and science of having the right tools and materials in the right quantity in the right place, at the right time. Manufacturing logistics is the complex business of supplying the production line and moving things along to the next step.
Do you ever get production hold-ups while a missing part or tool is located? That’s a manufacturing logistics error, and it can cost your company hundreds of thousands of dollars per hour, left unchecked. Entigral can help you put an end to all that.
With Traxware, you’ll have total visibility of the supply-side status of your production processes from receiving to shipping. You’ll know exactly where your parts and raw materials are, and you’ll be able to trace the whereabouts and pedigree of any part incorporated into an assembly. Your lines will run like clockwork, with the required parts delivered just in time. You’ll see fewer defects and can reduce materials inventory due to higher production efficiency.
- Streamlines replenishment of on-demand materials and tools
- Customized design to meet existing and future state workflow
- Real-time visibility and verification of material delivery and supply status
- Detailed reporting and audit trail
- Flexible use of fixed and mobile readers from leading hardware manufacturers
- Interfaces with existing MES, WMS, accounting, and database systems
Use TraxWare for manufacturing logistics to streamline the supply of materials at every point in the production process.
VIDEO CASE STUDY: DeMarini sticks it to gray marketers.
It was so simple, really. Crafty and simple. See what they did.