Enterprise System Unique Benefits
- Distributed sensor deployment ensures comprehensive coverage regardless of form, location, or environment
- Extensible architecture from RFID to next generation sensors ,ensuring continuous improvement to data collection coverage and innovation.
- Reusable Logic Modules capture cumulative knowledge of process re-engineering across platform deployments, accelerating return on investments
- Extensible Logic Authoring enables rapid new process definitions by line-of-business VARs that are expert in process applications
- A unique combination of data collection and data processing enables information delivery to all levels in the manufacturing process
TraxWare is a dynamic tool for plant-wide optimization, supply chain execution, and advanced manufacturing automation.
Entigral leads the way in smart manufacturing by delivering a dynamically adaptable inventory and asset tracking and control software platform for complete intelligent process automation. TraxWare addresses the evolving needs of manufacturers who are building smart factories and establishing a “factory of things.” As a cutting-edge company that innovates and implements industrial sensor technology and industrial sensor management solutions, Entigral understands the most up to date RFID technologies and beyond. The TraxWare platform is an industry proven asset management solution. It is uniquely interoperable with a variety of industrial sensors, including compatibility with a wide-array of leading market RFID sensors. No other sensor management platform provides the rapid asset tracking capability, enhanced operator visibility, of the process analytics that TraxWare is able to deliver.
Smart manufacturing requires a common digital infrastructure to connect intelligent equipment, factories, and grids. TraxWare stands as that next-generation platform. The TraxWare architecture not only consolidates process information into an aggregation, warehousing, and reporting structure, but also automates critical workflows, and is highly extensible as well allowing for cloud frameworks where unstructured data can be turned into actionable manufacturing intelligence. As a manufacturing execution system, TraxWare is an infinitely scalable and mission critical industrial sensor resource. Entigral can quickly adapt TraxWare to suit the demands both end-user customers and value-added resellers alike. TraxWare users deploy RFID management solutions out-of-box without the usual complexities of building solutions from scratch.
TraxWare components include:
- Workflow automation and operator interface
- Sensor data collection of smart manufacturing intelligence, reporting and integration components to support larger enterprise software such as Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Logistics, distribution applications, multi-scale dynamic modeling, and demand driven supply chains.
- Work-in-process financial management programs
The TraxWare architecture is interoperable and openly compatibility with leading industrial sensor and tag and reader technologies. TraxWare accurately monitors and relays critical intelligent RFID sensor information to enterprise systems, which positions TraxWare as the leading industry platform for inventory and asset management.