Empower your Manufacturing Logistics processes with actionable intelligence about materials inventory and the state of the products you make. Learn how using IoT technologies on the production floor helps your business:
- Manage materials inventory
- Prevent production line delays
- Reduce defects and errors
- Track orders to delivery
- Improve profitability
The Internet of Things in Manufacturing
As manufacturers turn to leaner methods of production, the Internet of Things will be a driving force behind the next leap forward in Smart Manufacturing. Learn how this may affect your business:
- IoT applications in manufacturing
- Advanced RFID sensor automation
- Kitting, pedigree and custody
- Streamlining production processes
Smart Manufacturing Primer
US Manufacturing is seeing a resurgence, but to sustain that growth and stay competitive manufacturers must go beyond lean practices and implement Smart Manufacturing practices.
Learn what Smart Manufacturing means for your business:
- Why is Smart Manufacturing important?
- What makes a manufacturing process “Smart”?
- Is the industry ready for this change now?
Understanding RFID & Barcode Differences
Don’t ignore the rich functionality inherent in EPC Gen 2 compliant UHF RFID tags, by misusing them as a mere substitute for Barcodes. Learn how to fully exploit RFID technology:
- Mobility retrofit problems
- RFID Sensor Aspects defined
- Tag commissioning process
10 Success Factors for RFID Deployments
The following 10 Key Success Factors provide an outline for managers that are considering the use of RFID to improve manufacturing processes:
- Maximizing ROI on RFID deployments
- Identifying best uses for RFID tracking
- Avoiding common RFID pitfalls
8 Tips On WIP Implementation using RFID
Eight battle-tested tips for companies considering an intelligent work-in-process (WIP) management system utilizing sensor-based technology that includes RFID:
- Identifying your needs for intelligent WIP
- Physics of RFID and environmental factors
- Recognizing and handling exception cases